WORK WITH US!
Full-Time Antifoul Manager
Includes Phone & Yard vehicle
Traineeship Boat Detailer/Antifouler/Sandblaster
Looking for a career in the ever growing Marine Industry?
A fantastic and rare opportunity has become available with Harbourforce Marine.
An immediate start is offered for both positions.
The chosen applicant is responsible for providing high standards within agreed time frames and delivering the highest level of care and quality service to customers.
Skills and attributes required for both positions:
- Must be able to work Tuesday -Saturday (Sun/Mon RDO)
- Common sense approach and show initiative
- High attention to detail, capacity to learn, self-motivated and a great work ethic
- MUST have Drivers Licence and own transport
- An active EWP licence would be an advantage but not essential
- Not afraid of challenging work as this can be a physically demanding position
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our clients and other associates
- Follow all Company Policies and Procedures
- Perform other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed
Position Responsibilities Antifouling Manager:
- Lead and manage a small team
- Oversee and accountability of vessel coordination
- Work well under pressure and moving deadlines
- Responsible for recruitment and implementing ongoing training/development of your teams
- Ensure all WHS requirements are being met daily by your team
- Work in conjunction with the management team to develop additional business
- Eye for detail
- The ability to ‘think on feet’ and make decisions quickly
- Skills in Problem Solving, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Can do attitude
- Control and manager stock and consumables
- Extensive experience in the prep, application and process’ for Antifouling/Propspeed on Marine Vessels
- Phone, yard car and quarterly Incentives
Detailer Traineeship – what we will teach you
- Machine Cut, Wax and Polishing
- Ceramic Sealing
- Full Exterior & Interior Detailing
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Teak Treatments
- Stainless Polishing
Must be reliable, presentable and have own transport to and from work. Must be willing to work extended hours and on weekends if required.
A willingness to learn and attention to detail a must.
Job ApplicationLooking for a career in the Marine Industry? We are always on the lookout for passionate tradespeople. Apply today!
"*" indicates required fields